Receive Phone notifications of news, including delays and closings. Click on the One Call icon below.
- Parent/Student ProgressBook Classroom Access Login (Click here)
PARENT ACCESS WILL OPEN AUGUST 11th (FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL)
- Contact your school building with questions regarding your ProgressBook Login.
- If a student in grades two through 12 did not have a ProgressBook account last year, those students will receive a letter with a parent registration key and information from their school.
- Students in grades six through 12 will receive their own student registration keys for ProgressBook this year. ALL students in grades six through 12 will receive a letter with their student key. If that student is not new to the district, the parent registration key will be left blank on this letter.
- If you forget your username or password from last year, visit the ProgressBook site with the above link and select the link to retrieve your username or reset your password.
- Do you have multiple students in the district? Click here for instructions on how to add multiple students to your existing account.