Welcome to Springboro High School, a 2011 National Blue Ribbon School.
Parents and Community Members,
After Prom is less than 3 weeks away. We have jumped over so many hurdles to create an inviting and safe environment for the kids and with out help from adults in the community it will not be able to happen. Now we are in desperate need of junior parent volunteers! Letters have been mailed home to encourage parents and the community to get involved. Now is the time to commit to making this year's After Prom the best event ever! Go to the High School Website and sign-up to volunteer. Your participation is essential to the success of this event.
[Clicking this link takes you away from the Springboro website]
Summer School Forms are Available!
If you are considering taking Summer School in the Summer of 2015, go to the High School Forms page to download the registration forms. Due dates for registration are on the flyer.
We look forward to helping you further your education this summer!
Clearcreek Township is looking for Seasonal Employees
Clearcreek Township is looking for students who are interested in Seasonal Employees to work in area parks. They are looking for young adults, especially graduating seniors who would like some summer work!
<<More Information>> (you will leave the school website)
Download the Application
If you are interested in learning more about admission to either the United States Military Academy, Naval Academy, Merchant Marine Academy or Coast Guard Academy, come ou to speak with Congressman Chabot and representatives from each academy.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at Lebanon High School
Seniors! Apply for local scholarships!
Local agencies and individuals want to support your dreams and aspirations. You can go to the Guidance Website to download the directions on how to gain access to these local opportunities.
Junior Leadership Dayton class of 2017
Apply for next year’s Junior Leadership Dayton class. See the attached fact sheet along with a more extensive program overview in the event that you are unfamiliar with our program. This information is for this year's sophomores who you think they will qualify for and benefit from participating in the program during their junior year of high school.
Juior Leadership Dayton Overview
Junior Leadership Dayton Fact Sheet
Junior Leadership Dayton Application
Student-Athletes to Sign Letters of Intent
The following senior student-athletes will finalize their college decisions by signing a National Letter of Intent (NLI). Signing events typically take place immediately afterschool in the LGI.
- Rachel Price will play basketball with Tiffin University (November 12).
- Krista Temple will continue her lacrosse career with the University of Indianapolis (November 14).
- Jake Gilkison will become a University of Dayton Flyer as a golfer (November 17).
- Alex Matthews will continue his swimming career with the University of Findlay (November 18).
- Sarah Kern will sign to play golf with Bowling Green State University. (Kern's signing is at BGSU on November 18.)
- Morgan Eib will continue her golf career by signing with Ashland University (November 19).
- Lauren Powell will continue her softball career with the University of Northwestern Ohio. (Powell's signing is at UNOH on November 25.)
- Kevin Earles will play football with Saginaw Valley State University (February 4).
- Kyle Campfield will play football with Saginaw Valley State University (February 4).
- Josh Kempf will play footall with Alderson Broaddus University (February 4).
- Devin Crowley will sign to play soccer with the University of Findlay (February 20).
- Ben Lucas will continue his soccer career with the University of Findlay (February 20).
- J.R. Conerty will sign to play soccer with Wittenberg University (February 20).
- Bryce Crosen will continue playing basketball at Holy Cross College (April 16).
- Nick McGrail will continue his basketball career at Rose-Hulman College (April 16).
Click here for additional information on scheduling a signing at SHS.
Learn more about taking Advanced Placement classes.